We Are Committed to Protecting Your Privacy
Effective date: October 2, 2018
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available in the footer navigation of every page on the website.
Our website may collect data through the following ways:
- Online form (available on the Contact page) that collects information you provide us, so that we can provide you customer care and support.
- Subscribe to our newsletter signup form, available in the footer of every page of our website, that collects your email address, if you choose to provide it, so we can send you email newsletters.
- Links to third-party websites that are not operated by us.
We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our website. We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it. We aim for full transparency on how we gather, and use your personal information.
Information Collection And Use
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so, to provide services, to communicate with you, and to make our services better.
Let’s go over the information that we collect:
The Contact page of our website contains an online web form that you may choose to use. To complete this form, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Subject and message
The newsletter sign-up form in the footer of our website is also an online web form that you may choose to use. To complete the sign-up process, we ask you to provide your email address, so we may send messages to you. All recipients of such notifications, known as subscribers, are able to easily opt-out (or unsubscribe) from these messages. We are sure to provide this option in every message we send, by providing a link in the bottom of the each email message, to unsubscribe.
Collected web form data is not made public. All form data is protected and accessed by JKS Architecture employees and our Service Providers (please see “Service Providers”).
How We Collect This Data – Tracking & Cookies
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our website (“Service Providers”), to perform web-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our website is used.
These third parties have access to information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site; and the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
We will not obtain Personal Data information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information (please see Personal Data above).
What are cookies?
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our website.
We may use the following third-party Service Providers, that help us manage and maintain the website, and/or provide cookies to monitor and analyze the use of our website, these include:
JKS Architecture uses a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our website. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
JKS Architecture may occasionally use an online advertising service developed by Google, through which we may pay to display brief advertisements, service offerings, product listings, and video content within the Google ad network to web users. Google Adwords uses conversion tracking to help us see when ads lead to conversions from various sources. For example, Google Adwords makes it possible to track when a visitor completes an action on our website. This could be, clicking a link, or any other valuable action.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy &
Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Thrive Creative Group
Links To Other Sites
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- Google Maps: https://policies.google.com/privacy
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or
practices of any third party sites or services.
How and Why We Use Information
We may use the data we collect for various purposes to:
- Provide and maintain the website
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
- Provide customer care and support
- Provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website
- Monitor the usage of the our website
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues
Legal Bases for Collecting and Using Information
A note here for those in the European Union about our legal grounds for processing information about you under EU data protection laws, which is that our use of your information is based on the grounds that we have a legitimate interest in using your information to provide and update our website, to improve our website so that we can offer you an even better user experience, to safeguard our website, to communicate with you, to measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition, to monitor and prevent any problems with our website, and/or you have given us your consent upon accessing this website you received a notification that we place certain cookies on your device and access and analyze them later on, as described in our Tracking & Cookies section.
How We Share Information
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
JKS Architecture may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of JKS Architecture
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
- Protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
- Protect against legal liability
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Legal Requests: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena,
court order, or other governmental request.
- To Protect Rights, Property, and Others: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of us, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
- Business Transfers: In connection with any merger, sale of company assets, or
- With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information, with your consent, or at
your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorize us to do so, such as the social media services that you connect to from our website.
- Aggregated or De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our website.
Creative Commons Sharealike License
How Long We Keep Information
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it–which are described in the section above on How and Why We Use Information and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
For example, we keep the web server logs for a period of time in order to, among other things, analyze traffic to the website and investigate issues if something goes wrong.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our website for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Limit the Information that You Provide: you may choose to not use the form available on the Contact page of our website. You may instead choose to call 270-885-2296 or email us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Limit Access to Information On Your Mobile Device: Your mobile device operating system should provide you with the ability to discontinue our ability to collect stored information or location information. If you do so, you may not be able to use certain features (like locating you using a Google Maps embedded feature for directions, for example).
- Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: Please see the section below on How to Manage Cookies.
How to Manage Cookies
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
You can choose not to accept cookies from any website, by changing the settings of your browser. You can also delete cookies stored in your browser at any time.
For more information about cookies, including how to delete them from your computer and configure your browser to refuse them from any other site, visit the following resource, or refer to your individual browser settings for additional information on disabling cookies:
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the “GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
If would like to contact us about one of the other rights, scroll down to Contact Us to find out how to reach us.
EU individuals also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
402 Liberty Street
Hopkinsville, KY 42240 United States
October 2, 2018: drafted policy.